Monday 30 April 2007

My Brother

My brother the pain, nothing he gains. Except his sister crying help.

My brother is so apathetic of most things,
But he loves to make me sorrow.
He loves to make me despair; he makes me pull out my hair.
He has no kindness or sometimes no goodness in his heart.
He makes me feel cowardice when he does his stinking fart.
My brother is so abstinent.

So I came up with an idea.
I’ll trick my little brother into drinking my Dad’s beer.
Then when all hope was gone, I came up with a suggestion.
I said “Dad he was bored, he still praises the good lord, and he still has good health so the beer doesn’t affect him”

Then I changed my attitude and said “Dad, he shall be punished shall he not?”
My Dad said: “Be quiet Ruby, or you will be sleeping in the cot.”

My brother the pain, nothing he gains.
Except I still love him with all my heart, even when he does his stinking fart!

by Ruby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Wait until your brother grows up and I'm sure you both will be wonderful friends. Be patient.

mezza5 said...

yay ruby!